In addition, please be aware that sudden changes or alterations to the site policy and related regulations might occur suddenly and without prior notice.
The Company does not offer any guarantees regarding the completeness or accuracy of the information present on the site. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to, without prior notice, change the information on the site.
The Company does not bear any responsibility for any losses, whether direct or indirect, incurred through using the information or content on the site.
The copyright to any and all content on this site is the property of WysiWyg Co.,Ltd.
Any action without the copyright holder’s consent, such as reprinting, duplication, publishing, broadcasting or other copyright infringing actions are not permitted.
Company policy regarding the use of personal information.
We at WysiWyg are well aware of the importance of the protection of personal information and have for that purpose implemented a compliance program for the protection of personal information. All of our employees strive towards complete and thorough protection of personal information. The guidelines for our compliance program are delineated below.
Company policy regarding the use of personal information
Personal information obtained from the customer and the customer’s own information
- Any and all personal information obtained from the customer shall not be used for any other purpose other than for communication, request confirmation, business purposes, contract fulfillment, management etc.
- Personal information which is included in documents or materials obtained from the customer shall be used for no other purpose than for the designated purpose.
- Personal information which is included in documents or materials obtained from the customer shall in accordance with the contract at the time of contract completion be immediately returned or destroyed.
- To realize the abovementioned guidelines we conduct thorough personal information management through the implementing of necessary and appropriate firewalls for our services and systems as well as thoroughly educating our personnel in personal information management.
Personal information for home-based translators and lone workers
- Personal information for employees registered as translators, bibliographers, medical writers, external database inputters, abstractors, indexers etc. (hereafter lone workers) shall together with the clarification of the use of said information not be used for any purpose other than the purposes of the commissioning of translations, creation of bibliographies, writing, database inputting, abstracts, index etc. and be used only to the extent which is deemed necessary.
- In instances where personal information is used for other purposes besides the ones stated above prior notice shall be given, purpose of use shall be explained and the information shall be used only when consent has been obtained.
- A personal information manager is employed to quickly and precisely manage eventual matters regarding complaints, corrections and rescindment.
Personal information and access logs etc. obtained from the website
- Personal information obtained through the website regarding contact and employment shall not be used for any purpose other than to the degree and scope to which it is deemed necessary.
- In the usage of personal information we comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, other ordinances and the Company’s compliance program.
- Several preventive measures have been implemented to avoid unwanted access, loss, destruction, forgery and unsanctioned dissemination of personal information.
- All of our employees are thoroughly informed regarding the importance of proper protection of confidential information.
- Our compliance program for the protection of confidential information is subject to regular scrutiny and is revised and improved when necessary.
- If the person in question requests the publicizing, correction or removal of personal information it will be conducted at an appropriate time and according to social praxis.
Contact for complaints, corrections, and rescindment of personal information
If you have any complaints, corrections or rescindments regarding the usage of personal information, please contact us.
Personal information manager Sokichi Ando
On the site, in order for the customer to safely enter their personal information, the personal information input page is equipped with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. SSL sends the inputted data through the network to the registrated destination after the data has been encrypted on the user’s computer.
Recommended usage specifications
Resolution：1024 × 768 pixels or above
OS：with Windows OS
Microsoft Edge (newest version) / Firefox (newest version) / Google Chrome (newest version)
OS：with Mac OS
Safari (newest version)
Some content on the site may require the following plug-ins. We recommend that you install these plug-ins by clicking the icons below.
In order to read/use PDF files, Adobe Reader (free) is necessary. You can download Adobe Reader from the site accessed via the icon below.